Policy for Retailers
Retailers must submit valid Company Name, Business License and Tax ID in order to purchase. If this is not submitted at the time of your purchase, your order will be held.
- Retailers are NOT allowed to sell on Amazon unless written approval is given. Currently, we are not accepting any new sellers to sell on Amazon.
- Retailers are NOT allowed to sell on eBay unless written approval is given.
- Retailers are NOT allowed to sell on Walmart.com as a 3rd party vendor, no exceptions.
- We do NOT allow anyone to resell our product at wholesale pricing or to act as a Katydid wholesale distributor.
- Retailers must mark-up products purchased at www.katydidwholesale.com with a keystone markup. Any store/boutique may be denied further access to purchase the Katydid brand if this is not honored.
- Katydid has the right to refuse to sell to any store/boutique.
If you have any questions regarding our retail policies please email email@example.com